Do you want to make payment after an enjoyable long day of shopping?
Here are some common expressions you can use.
- Where can I find the counter?
- Are you in the queue?
- How would you like to pay?
- Next, please.
- Could I have a receipt, please
- Would you like a bag?
Examples of a dialogue:
- Excuse me where can I find the counter to pay for this?
- Just go straight and you can see the red counter with a lady standing there.
- Are you going to pay for that?
- Yes, Are you in the queue?
- No, I’m just waiting for my friend.
- Next customer please.
- How would you like to pay ma’am in cash or by card?
- I’ll pay it in cash.